In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to bring IPTV channels to your MYTV Online on Formuler Z7+
1. Open MYTV Online
2. Edit Service >> Click Edit
Important: Be sure you register (on Server Operator Dashboard/ Homepage) with your right MAC Address.
3. Enter Service Nickname (Example: Rapid IPTV or Anything)
4. Enter IPTV Server URL (STB MAG Emulator/ Portal URL) you get from your Server Operator.
5. Enter Username and Password if necessary (will find Username and Password in your m3u line)
6. Click OK
7. Connecting to IPTV Server (with your registered data) in progress.
8. Successful Connection! You receive all channels associated with your account.
9. Now Everything is ready and you can start watching Live TV.
We wish you a nice time with MYTV Online App. Enjoy!
Was this answer helpful?
You have recently purchased an Android box and are annoyed about the small user manual,which...
Here is an application that allows watching IPTV on your Smart TVs which is called: Smart IPTV...
Firstly, you must have your m3u file on the device you want to use it on(android box, fire...
Registration and Logging In ProcessCreate a free account:...
Open Kodi- Select TV - Select Enter add-on browser - Select PVR IPTV Simple Client -...