How to Setup GenIPTV on LG Smart TVs
Here is an application that allows watching IPTV on your Smart TVs which is called: Smart IPTV
1. Installing the application
There are 2 ways to install the application, either directly from the LG Store -which is the simplest way- or via a USB Drive for some models.
Installing from the LG store:
Installing via a USB Drive:
Follow this link for further instructions:
2. Start Application
Start the application, The screenshot below shows Smart IPTV interface. What we are interested in for now, is the MAC address of the Smart TV.
3. Configuring the application
To use your GenIPTV streams, you should visit this page:
1. Enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
2. Download M3U (m3u_plus) playlist from the account link you received from GenIPTV (or resellers) and select the M3U for this field.
4. If you did everything correctly, the message "success ..." appears with the number of channels.
A. For using online playlist (the account link can be pasted here).
B. If you want to reset all your changes to default.
4. Watch GenIPTV and Enjoy
Restart the Smart IPTV app in order to make the changes we just made.
You should now be able to see channels list.
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to bring IPTV channels to your MYTV Online on...
Open Kodi- Select TV - Select Enter add-on browser - Select PVR IPTV Simple Client -...
Firstly, you must have your m3u file on the device you want to use it on(android box, fire...
The application works on "E" TV Series and higherInstall SS IPTV on Smart TV Samsung E...
IPTV Smarters is an Android Application based Xtream Codes that provides your esteemed...